Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wrapping up the Christmas crafts

I thought it would be a good idea to wrap up the Christmas crafts before Christmas!  
Where does the time go?  
The kids had a good time doing a science experiment for a craft.  I used this tutorial for inspiration.  Let it be noted that Jman was totally skeptical and never thought it would work.  I'm just glad that it did!  The ornaments are so sparkly but my photo skills are not.  




Then on Friday after all of the parties and school fun we headed to the movie store.  I was amazed that, in a matter of 10 seconds, they both picked out movies.  Since it was right next door, we popped into Hallmark for a few more gifts.  I remember yelling telling the kids "Quit acting like I never take you anywhere-Oh, wait, I don't...."Then J-man really needed a hair cut and we only had to wait 5 minutes!  Upon leaving Sports Clips, I remembered that Roo had earned a free pizza coupon.   Since it took a while for the pizzas to be ready, we hopped on over to Pier One for some more shopping.  I got so much done and I had my kids!  They enjoyed looking at all of the Christmas decorations everywhere and helping me pick out gifts.  I realized that they really don't get out much and I'm going to try and do it more often.  

That same night we finally got to do gingerbread houses.





I hot glue the houses together so they don't fall apart.  



There was a whole lotta tasting going on.  I love looking at all of the detail.  


 My baby looks so tired!



Roo kept telling me that it was the best day ever!  I agree.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...