Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Craft #2-Styrofoam snowman

This one was all Roo's idea.  She knew she wanted to make a snowman and it HAD to be out of styrofoam balls.   I googled and then watched this video because I really wanted them to work and I was sure someone out there had it all figured out already.


I think they turned out pretty cute and she was thrilled to give it to her teacher.


Even J-man had a good time making these.  
I wonder how much longer I can do craft week with him?  


They are looking for twigs to make the arms for the snowman.  Notice the shorts and flip flops in December?  Love it!
I hope your Christmas preparation is going smoother than mine!  
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...