Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winding down

I don't have any Christmas pictures.  My camera settings were all off and most of them are blurry.  We just hung out and played inside yesterday because it was cold and rainy here.

We had a blessed Christmas.  The kids got some major gifts but the winners were perler beads that you can melt and the $10 dollar weather station (-:  I can't wait to go to my 4 hour beginners mosaic glass class.  Thanks honey!

Today begins the tear down.  And although I won't miss most of the decorations, I will miss this:




I saw this nativity every night after checking on the kids.  
I will miss the gentle reminder of the reason for the season.


I am so excited for this new year.  Are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...