Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

My kind of beach day

We chose a great day to have family time at the beach.  It was too cold to get in the water and that was cool with me.  I'm not much of a beach person.  Getting sand EVERYWHERE is not something that I look forward too.  And the worry of two kids in that water?  Well, we won't go there. But it was delightfully sunny and the kids enjoyed lots of .....
sand playing....


and kite flying.

There was also alot of seashell collecting but it was cold and I didn't want to take my hands out of my pockets to get my camera.
Here are few other favorite shots of mine:



Here is one of Jman that I particulary love.  He is becoming such a little man.





It was a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...