Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Drink your water people....."

I don't know why but one of my favorite quotes from Tony in P90X is "Drink your water people!"  I've been hearing him say that to me in my head over and over lately.  Maybe it's because our heater has been running constantly and I am about to shrivel up. 

 Up until a year ago, I was sucking down diet coke like it was water.  But it's clearly not.  I've stopped drinking diet coke but some days I realize that all I've had to drink is coffee in the morning, Shakeology, Recovery drink and a small glass of water at dinner.  Not good.  I've been trying to get better about drinking more water so I've gotten my trusty pink bottle and started taking her around with me again.  It's working because I have already finished a full one today (that's good for me!).  And for the record, I totally needed it after that HIIT workout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...