Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

An Award?! For me?!



I received this super sweet award from Barb over at Saturday's Mail




This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.
Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'.  The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.  So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers.  Please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!


My five picks for the Liebster award are:



Now head on over and visit their sweet blogs - make some new friends! :)


2 comments:

  1. awww thank you so much! I hope you have a great weekend :-). I'm looking for guest bloggers over the next few weeks, if you are interested, please let me know, I'd love to feature you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen!

    I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for the award! It is such an honor to be thought of! It was such a great present coming home from my trip! I'm finally getting back to blogging after the craziness of coming home and so I'm finally passing along the award! Stop by and see:)

    Kaitlin-THe Not So So Simple Housewife
    http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com

    PS I love the chalkboard clipboards! So great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...