Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A shift!

This is a long one but read to the end for an announcement.😉
❤️❤️❤️❤️
I've been guilty of telling people in my online accountability groups to only be in comparison with themselves. So basically looking at what they have done and try and do better. But don't look at anyone else. And while I think there is some truth to this, I've come to find out that I have to be VERY careful with this. This picture is me through the years.
Obviously, I've changed. We ALL have in some way with that time span right? But the last few months I've compared myself to that girl in the picture dated 2014 SO MUCH. Saying to myself..."Why can't be like her again?!" Telling myself that I'm not good because I don't look like that or I'm not making a difference anymore or EVEN that I'm a loser because I'm not making very much money anymore.
Like REALLY mean to myself.
Lately, I could feel myself spiraling down to that girl in 2009. Lonely, depressed, tired all of the time and overwhelmed. And duh, I've just moved again so it's natural for all of the same feelings to come back.
This time though?! I knew what to do. I knew what I needed to concentrate on to bring myself out of that spiral. I've done it before and I'm freaking doing it again.
SO.... after almost a year, I'm opening up a private FB group (aka as my Clubhouse😊) where I spill all of my secrets and you can share yours. Do you want in? Look for the contact me button on the bottom of the screen and email me girl.
"Comparison is the thief of Joy" (even comparing yourself to yourself!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...